100% High Strength Polyester Bobbins Embroidery Thread for Jeans
|FOB Price:||US $1.06 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||240 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|240 Pieces||US $1.06/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 120D/2, 5000M
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Specification: 120d/2
- Transport Package: 12 Spools/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton
- HS Code: 5401101000
- Feature: High Tenacity, Low Shrinkage, Chemical Resistance, High Temperature Resistant, Abrasion Resistance
- Pattern: Dyed
- Trademark: Sanbest
- Origin: Ningbo, China
Polyester embroidery thread is made of the polyester trilobal filament yarn with high tenacity and low elongation, processed by doubling, twisting and dyeing. It becomes most popular thread used in high-speed embroidery machines and even more as an economical alternative to rayon embroidery thread. "Sanbest" 100% polyester embroidery thread is specifically for high-speed machine embroidery, monogramming and decorative stitching.
Denier|Tex No.|Ticket No.: 120D/2|26.7Tex|40# (Regular lengths: 5000mts, 4000mts, 1000mts)
Denier|Tex No.|Ticket No.: 150D/2|33.3Tex|35# (Regular length: 4000mts)
Denier|Tex No.|Ticket No.: 75D/2|16.7Tex|60# (Regular length: 5000mts)
Activewear, Outdoor wear, Casual wear, Caps, Bags and Demanding applique operations
Extensive range of colors
Superior abrasion resistance
Superior color fastness and chemical resistance
Certified to OEKO-TEX Standard 100, class 1
1. Besides finished dyed polyester embroidery thread, we also provide the raw white thread ready for dyeing.
2. Polyester embroidery thread has slightly lower sheen than rayon embroidery thread, but they are interchangeable and perform similarly. When they are combined in a design, it's difficult to tell the difference.
3. Polyester has more stretch and stretch memory than rayon, so the top tension generally has to be reduced and the type and amount of stabilizer(s) can be different than that when using rayon.
4. Polyester embroidery thread can give a fantastic shimmer when used in the upper looper of your serger.
Process Flow: First stage twisting- Second stage twsting-Dyeing-Drying-Finish-winding-Packing-Warehouse