Mini Household Manual Portable Small Pocket-Size Sewing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||300 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Pieces||US $1-3/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 1818
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Trademark: Sinobest
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Application Place: Household
- Specification: 9.5*2.5*7cm
- HS Code: 8452109100
1.It is suitable for quick repairs that conventional desktop machines can't handle with,
such as sewing curtains while on the rod, or mending a torn pocket without having to remove the pants.
2.Small size, easy to carry and place, very convenient.
3.Fulfills your various sewing requirements in daily life.
4.Can be used indoor or outdoor
5.Works on all fabrics.
6.Fix hems or shorten slacks.
* Supporting the bottom of the machine with the four fingers of your right hand and then putting your thumb on the top of the machine for your holding the machine tightly.
1. Putting the top of the listle beside the needle, and then threading the lisle through the needle
by using the threader 2-3 centimeter.
2. Lift up the cloth fastening plate with right forefinger and putting the cloth under fastening plate and then setting down the fastening plate.
3. Pressing the top of the machine up and down and do over, then the right hand should move
to right step by step and let left hand hold the cloth the control the direction.
4. You can adjust the bolt for the optimal habits, adjust nut.
* Replace winding:
* Drawing prolate distaff and thread spindle if you want to change an big clew. After threading
again and readjusting the tight and loose of lisle,you can sewing again.
* Replace needle:
* Loose the setscrew with a screwdriver and take off the old needle. Notice to let the flat part
of needle face the invariant setscrew.
* Correct direction and position of needle.