100% Viscose Rayon Embroidery Thread with Beautiful Colors
100% Viscose Rayon Embroidery Thread is made of the high tensile strength rayon filament yarn that is also known as "artificial silk", processed with doubling, twisting and dyeing. It is the popular thread used in high-speed embroidery machines and even more as a lower cost alternative to natural silk thread. "Sanbest" 100% rayon embroidery thread can ensure stitches in consistent performance with little trouble of breaking or fraying, which leads to a higher quality embroidery project.Denier|Tex No. |Tkt No.:
120D/2|26.7Tex|40# (Regular Lengths: 5000mts, 4000mts, 1000mts)
150D/2|33.3Tex|35# (Regular Length: 4000mts)
75D/2|16.7Tex|60# (Regular Length: 5000mts)
300D/2|66.7Tex|15#(Regular Length: 2000mts)Main Uses:
General purpose embroidery for delicate fabrics, laces, fleece, knit and cotton tops
Monogramming and detailing
Extensive range of colors
Engineered for sewing at the highest speed
Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1Remarks:
1. Besides finished dyed rayon embroidery thread, we also provide the raw white thread ready for dyeing.
2. Rayon embroidery thread is a perfect choice for projects that elegant appearance is the aim and gentle care is appropriate.
3. Rayon embroidery thread is recommended that no bleachers or brighteners be used when laundering.
4. Rayon embroidery thread is subject to fading with exposure to long-term light or frequent laundering.
5. Attention should be paid how rayon embroidery thread is stored because it does deteriorate over time. In low humidity regions, it can be stored in the refrigerator to extend thread life for a long as possible, but please be sure to bring it to room temperature before sewing.
6.120D/2 is used for almost machine embroidery designs in either commercial or home machines; 150D/2 is often used for background fill and on larger embroidery designs to reduce the number of stitches; 75D/2 is the finest and particularly suitable to definition work and monogramming; 300D/2 is used largely for simple embroidery, festoon work and for decorative effect on lingerie and also suitable for the edging of garments and badges.
Process Flow: First stage twisting--Second stage twsting--Dyeing--Drying--Finish-winding--Packing--Warehouse.FAQQ1. What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ differs according to different products. Regular MOQ is 30kgs per color. Q2. What are your trade terms?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, etc.Q3. What are your payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, D/P, O/A, etc. Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it takes 20 to 30 days after receiving your deposit payment.Q5. Can you do OEM?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service.Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can provide free samples.For further information, please contact us at any time.