A premium corespun sewing thread manufactured with continuous filament polyester core and polyester staple wrap for most sewing applications. The corespun construction delivers a thread with higher strength and better sewing performance than the staple spun thread, allowing for the use of smaller thread sizes. It maximizes seam quality while minimizing sewing problems.
Application: Ladies wear, Men's wear, Blouses, Shirts, Slacks/Ladies trousers, Jackets, Underwear, Swimwear, Workwear, Uniforms, Denim/Jeans, Leather wear, Leather goods, etc.Main Sizes Available:
Features & Comments:
|Tex Size||Ticket No.(Nm)||Cotton Count||Application|
1. Excellent seam strength, higher strength than the same size of spun polyester sewing thread
2. Good color fastness and abrasion resistance
3. Recommended for automatic multi-directional sewing machines
4. Available in natural, white and colors from our own color card
5. Colors can be also dyed according to clients' color cards or color samples.
6. Put-ups and packages can be made according to clients' request specially.FAQQ1. What is your MOQ?
A: MOQ differs according to different products. Regular MOQ is 30kgs per color. Q2. What are your trade terms?
A: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FCA, CPT, CIP, etc. Q3. What are your payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, D/P, O/A, etc. Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it takes 20 to 30 days after receiving your deposit payment. Q5. Can you do OEM?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service. Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can provide free samples. For further information, please contact us at any time.