Metallic Embroidery Thread
|FOB Price:||US $1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $1.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 150d/1
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, Low Elasticity, Abrasion Resistant
- Technics: Twisted
- Number of Shares: Single Yarn
- Type: Metallic Yarn
- Structure: Multifilament Yarn
- Trademark: Sanbest
- Specification: 150D/1, 250g/cone
- HS Code: 5605000010
- Usage: Embroidery
- Material: Metallic / Polyester
- Fiber Length: Continuous Filament
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Fine Yarn
- Metallic Embroidery Thread: Polyerter or Rayan Filament Yarn
- Transport Package: 50 Cones/Box
- Origin: China
Made of 150D/1 polyester or rayon filament yarn which is round covered with cut metallic polyester film at regular intervals, it is featured by high tenacity.
Regular colors are silver and gold. It is applicable for computer embroidery and hand embroidery.
The regular packing is 125grams/cone, 250grams/cone, 1000m/reel, 500m/reel, 100m/reel, etc.
It should be apart from sulfides, and should be put in a place that can avoid sunlight and fluorescence exposure, not in an environment with high temperature and humidity.
Due to loose color of part dark colors, it is suggested that the temperuature be lower than 95ºC, soaking time be about 15 minutes with concentration of 4≤PH≤9, mildly twist and avoid dry friction during embroidery washing.