100% Colorful Rayon Embroidery Thread with High Quality for Lace
|FOB Price:||US $1.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||240 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|240 Pieces||US $1.6/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000, 000cones/Year|
|Transport Package:||12 Spools/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 120D/2
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, Low Elasticity
- Fiber Length: Continuous Filament
- Pattern: Dyed
- Coarseness: Medium Yarn
- 150d/2. 120d/2: 5000m/Cone
- Origin: Ningbo, China
- Usage: Embroidery
- Material: 100% Rayon
- Number of Shares: Multi-Ply
- Type: Feather Yarn
- Structure: Multifilament Yarn
- Trademark: Sanbest
- HS Code: 5401201000
Denier|Tex No. |Tkt No.:
120D/2|26.7Tex|40# (Regular Lengths: 5000mts, 4000mts, 1000mts)
150D/2|33.3Tex|35# (Regular Length: 4000mts)
75D/2|16.7Tex|60# (Regular Length: 5000mts)
300D/2|66.7Tex|15#(Regular Length: 2000mts)
General purpose embroidery for delicate fabrics, laces, fleece, knit and cotton tops
Monogramming and detailing
Extensive range of colors
Engineered for sewing at the highest speed
Certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1
1. Besides finished dyed rayon embroidery thread, we also provide the raw white thread ready for dyeing.
2. Rayon embroidery thread is a perfect choice for projects that elegant appearance is the aim and gentle care is appropriate.
3. Rayon embroidery thread is recommended that no bleachers or brighteners be used when laundering.
4. Rayon embroidery thread is subject to fading with exposure to long-term light or frequent laundering.
5. Attention should be paid how rayon embroidery thread is stored because it does deteriorate over time. In low humidity regions, it can be stored in the refrigerator to extend thread life for a long as possible, but please be sure to bring it to room temperature before sewing.
6.120D/2 is used for almost machine embroidery designs in either commercial or home machines; 150D/2 is often used for background fill and on larger embroidery designs to reduce the number of stitches; 75D/2 is the finest and particularly suitable to definition work and monogramming; 300D/2 is used largely for simple embroidery, festoon work and for decorative effect on lingerie and also suitable for the edging of garments and badges.
Process Flow: First stage twisting--Second stage twsting--Dyeing--Drying--Finish-winding--Packing--Warehouse